Since I have started to read more on Ethereum. I have encountered a lot of useful resources for those Beginners . Most of these were easier to understand for people like me who have no coding background.
– You can start with [https://docs.ethhub.io/ethereum-basics/what-is-ethereum/](https://docs.ethhub.io/ethereum-basics/what-is-ethereum/)
– Followed by [https://education.district0x.io/general-topics/understanding-ethereum/](https://education.district0x.io/general-topics/understanding-ethereum/)
– Probably the best compilation on Ethereum [https://ethereum.org/en/](https://ethereum.org/en/)
– Another great compliation [https://etherscan.io/directory?s=08](https://etherscan.io/directory?s=08)
– The book “Mastering Ethereum” by Andreas M. Antonopoulos and Gavin Wood [https://github.com/ethereumbook/ethereumbook](https://github.com/ethereumbook/ethereumbook). I am currently on Chapter 2.
– You can also learn to code Blockchain DApps by building simple games at [https://cryptozombies.io/](https://cryptozombies.io/)
– A basic intro to programming smart contracts on Ethereum [https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/a-101-noob-intro-to-programming-smart-contracts-on-ethereum-695d15c1dab4](https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/a-101-noob-intro-to-programming-smart-contracts-on-ethereum-695d15c1dab4)