- Airdrop ends 2022-01-22
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: n/a
- Platform: ETH
MurAll is an on-chain digital collaborative mural/canvas/wall that anyone anywhere can draw on, without restrictions on what you can draw. The entire ethos of the MurAll project is that it fits with the blockchain narrative of a neutral place that doesn’t filter, censor or stop any transaction.
MurAll is airdropping free PAINT tokens to NFT artists and NFT holders. Verified NFT artists from Known Origin, Rarible, SuperRare and Async Art and ERC-721 compatible NFT holders are eligible to claim the airdrop. NFT artists snapshot was taken on November 15th, 2020 and NFT holders snapshot was taken on December 18th, 2020. Eligible NFT artists can claim 1,048,576 PAINT and NFT holders can claim 193,537 PAINT tokens.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Visit the MurAll website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you can claim your PAINT tokens.
- The snapshot of verified NFT artists from Known Origin, Rarible, SuperRare and Async Art was taken on November 15th, 2020 and the snapshot of NFT holders was taken on December 18th, 2020.
- NFT holders must’ve used ERC-721 compatible NFTs and have had more incoming than outgoing transactions with said NFTs to be eligible.
- Eligible participants have until January 22nd, 2022 to claim the rewards.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, check out the MurALL FAQ page.