1. GM multiple catalysts working for it!
2. General Motors (NYSE:GM) (TSE:GMM.U) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 5th. The auto manufacturer reported $2.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.97 by $1.28
3. The company is expected to report EPS of $1.01, up 302% from the prior-year quarter.
4. Positive estimate revisions reflect analyst optimism about the company’s business and profitability and most analysts upgraded GM’s targets.
5. Brightdrop: aimed at fleet and delivery companies. Delivery vans for FEDEX.
6. [Tesla](https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/TSLA) trades at a lofty valuation — 137 times forward price-to-earnings.
7. Cars sold by GM = 6.8 million in 2020
8. Cars sold by TESLA = 500,000 in 2020
9. GM’s Cruise
10. Last year’s growth was due to Cruise receiving a valuation of over $30 Billion and Gm owns over 65% of CRUISE.
11. Why not Ford: GM has consistently been more profitable than F averaging 12% Gross Profit Margin and 5.3% Income Margin over the last 9 years.