I just finally put together my first complete rig with 6 GPUs, needless to say, it was a pain to finally get this all put together but after days of messing around with clocks and the cards, I finally got a good stable hashrate.
* x3 Sapphire Radeon RX 5600 XTs 8GB
* x1 Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB
* x1 MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB
* x1 ASUS Radeon RX 580 8GB
* EVGA 1000w PSU
* B450 Pro4 ASRock Motherboard
* 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
* 16GB RAM
I’m currently pulling a steady hash of 215 Mh/s with a little under 600w of power running HiveOS using TeamRedMiner.
The only issue that I currently have is the ASUS Radeon Rx 580 that’s pulling a temp of 75c. I have fan speed set at 85% due to this. However, it still stays at a steady 75c. Is this a high temp for that GPU?