- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 125,000 FIO
- Platform: Own chain
FIO Protocol is a delegated proof of stake blockchain that serves as a usability protocol that sits as a standard between wallets, exchanges, crypto payment processors and any other crypto user application handling workflow, data and confirmations about transactions on other blockchains.
FIO Protocol is airdropping a total of 125,000 FIO (~$50,000) to all airdrop participants. Create an account at Binance and CoinMarketCap, complete your KYC verification on Binance, learn about FIO Protocol from the airdrop page and submit your details to the quiz form to get 20 FIO coins.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Create an account on Binance.
- Complete your KYC verification.
- Create an account on CoinMarketCap.
- Now visit the CoinMarketCap airdrop page and watch all the videos related to the project.
- Create your FIO wallet.
- Now submit your answers and other details to the quiz form.
- You will get 20 FIO coins.
- The first distribution will happen on May 1st, 2021.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
- You can find the answers to the quiz from this Reddit post.