in

BotHunter ๐ŸŽฏ Launch Tomorrow๐Ÿค– Biggest Launch this Week ๐Ÿค–

๐ŸŒ Telegram: [t.me/bothunterbsc](https://t.me/bothunterbsc)

๐Ÿš 4% for marketing and development

๐Ÿš 4% distributed among holders

๐Ÿš 4% locked onto liquidity pool

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

โžก๏ธ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

๐Ÿฆ Twitter: [twitter.com/BotHunterBSC](https://twitter.com/BotHunterBSC)

๐Ÿ’ฅ Become a Bot Hunter ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Eliminate Bots and Earn Rewards!

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

๐Ÿน Advanced Token Functions:

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

The โ€˜watchlistโ€™ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

โžก๏ธ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

One Comment

  1. ๐Ÿน$COCKTAIL PRESALE + LAUNCH๐Ÿน

    $COCKTAIL IS THE FIRST EVER MIXED REWARDS COIN WITH A REVOLUTIONARY REWARDS MULTIPLIER

    JOIN DISCORD TO GET ON WHITELIST!

    โžก๏ธ DxSale WHITE-LIST ONLY PRESALE
    Tuesday July 27th, 2021
    3PM PST/10 PM UTC
    250,000,000 $COCKTAIL for sale
    Hard Cap 800 BNB
    100% of liquidity will be locked after presale

    โžก๏ธ PUBLIC LAUNCH
    Tuesday July 27th, 2021
    PancakeSwap
    4PM PST/11PM UTC

    โžก๏ธ TOKENOMICS
    1,000,000,000 Total Supply
    Tax 15% on all Buys & Sells:
    -9% is redistributed as rewards to holders
    -3% used to fuel PARTY TIME ๐Ÿณ Buyback
    -3% used for liquidity

    โœ… HOURLY AUTOMATIC reward payments airdropped to your wallet in the following token(s) of your choice: SAFEMOON, wBTC, wETH, wADA, XLM, MATIC, LINK, BNB, BUSD, and CAKE๐Ÿ’ฐ
    โœ… MAJOR CELEBRITY BACKING AND APPEARANCES DURING AMA’S๐Ÿ˜Ž
    โœ… Revolutionary REWARDS-MULTIPLIER so the more you PROMOTE, the more you get PAID ๐Ÿค‘
    โœ… BUY-BACK WHALE ๐Ÿณ THAT TRIGGERS PARTY-TIME
    โœ… ACTIVE Dev Team (Jesus + Panda) and Marketing Team led by Akeela and Eren with frequent meet and greets.

    Official Links:
    ๐ŸŒ Website: https://cocktailbsc.com/
    ๐Ÿฅ Twitter: https://twitter.com/bsccocktail
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ Official Telegram: https://t.me/CocktailOfficial
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Discord: https://discord.gg/MjqFPEgv
    ๐Ÿ”— Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cocktailbsc/

$UG United Gamers ๐Ÿ‘พ Just Stealth Launched | Doxxed Devs and Admin | First Tournament This Weekend | Next Moonshot Just Took Off!

Short $UBER?