in

🤖 Alibaba Group 🤖💥 Become a Bounty Hunter 💥Track, report and eliminate Bots!

🐦 CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x74733ac9f0cd7fa58ea54cccae0034e9b4a35ec1

🥞Pancakeswap: [https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x74733ac9f0cd7fa58ea54cccae0034e9b4a35ec1](https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x74733ac9f0cd7fa58ea54cccae0034e9b4a35ec1)

💎 4% distributed among holders

💎 4% for marketing and development

💎 4% locked onto liquidity pool

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

➡️ Alibaba Group is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

🏹 Advanced Token Functions:

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

The ‘watchlist’ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

➡️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Lepifany – Security & Social Ecosystem – BNB accumulation – Claim FREE BNB – Presale, Airdrop and Claim dApps complete – Changing Crypto security forever – Crypto cash giveaway apps live

🐶 BullishDOGE | Ultimate edition | 30 min 12% Auto BNB Rewards | Locked liquidity for 2 years | The most bulish member of the family🐶