in

πŸ€‘ BTH πŸ”Ό Launching Soon πŸ”Ό| BotHunter Token | New Unique Concept | Real Use Case | Search | Report and Eliminate Bots | Claim their Tokens πŸ”΄

πŸ€– Become a Hunter, Bot Hunter πŸ€–

You’ll earn Rewards for each Bot you report and kill!

πŸ”΄ 4% distributed among holders

πŸ”΄ 4% locked into liquidity pool

πŸ”΄ 4% for marketing and development

The site’s URL is available on TG and Twitter.

TG: [t.me/bothunterbsc](https://t.me/bothunterbsc)

Twitter: [twitter.com/BotHunterBSC](https://twitter.com/BotHunterBSC)

This project is only one of a kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new rewards system.

Our Token is a deflationary BEP20 token built on the Binance Smart Chain network. Just like any other Binance token is completely decentralized.

All decisions regarding the development of our Tokens will be made by our community through surveys. This gives our developers a better idea of ​​what our investors expect.

98% of all tokens are owned by the community, leaving only 2% as the team wallet.

Advanced functions of the token are like this:

include all those that cannot be found in other standard BEP20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the operation of our entire Token system.

Function responsible for reporting, taking as a parameter the address of the reported wallet.

The discard function doesn’t actually remove the wallet because we can’t reach it, but it does take the coins in the wallet when the bot tries to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool of those who submitted reports.

The `watchlist` function, if the observed object falls into a pattern that corresponds to the bot’s behavior, we discard it.

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

9 Comments

  1. OK, u’re noobs and you don’t know a thing about crypto! Try CurrySwap, it’s easy even for such dummies. Experts can use it too, tho, it’s beneficial to everyone.

  2. Btw, I want to say that this Investro Fund is truly wonderful. I rarely see tokens like these, but I truly think that this is a hidden brilliant with a lot of potential.

  3. If u’re a crypto professional looking for features to get some income, u absolutely should give u/MoonBitchCrypto a try! I am totally in love with this platform, it is apparently to be a dream! Haven’t seen so high holding rewards of 3% from every transaction with so strong reliability of liquidity locked forever!

Fucking banks man – this is MY money

Vegetable Swap TOKEN FAIR LAUNCH WITH BIG POTENTIAL