in

💧Bytecoin Coin Token 💧Track, Report & Eliminate Bots 💧 Claim Rewards, Tokens 📷

​

💧 You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

💧 4% distributed among holders

💧 4% locked onto liquidity pool

💧 4% for marketing and development

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

➡️ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

➡️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

***External Links :***

Contract: 0x01037b4488d346f75e03bf3e97c5afed5bdaef10

Pancakeswap: [https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x01037b4488d346f75e03bf3e97c5afed5bdaef10](https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x01037b4488d346f75e03bf3e97c5afed5bdaef10)

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

GoldEverRise | Failaunch at 21:00 GMT+2 | Contract same Original EverRise

⭕️PotatoGaming – Gaming, Streaming, Crypto – All in One App. Whitelist Pre-Sale Live on Website, Poocoin Ads Running. AMA Voicechat. Less Than A Day Until The Pre-Sale⭕️