in

💥Daddy Doge 💥 Launch Soon 💥 Become a Daddy Doge 💥 📷

​

💥 Become a Daddy Doge 💥

Track, Report, Eliminate and Claim Rewards.

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

💥Daddy Doge is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

💎 4% distributed among holders

💎 4% for marketing and development

💎 4% locked onto liquidity pool

Contract: 0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f

Pancakeswap : [https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f](https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f)

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

💥Daddy Doge Token Functions:

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

The ‘watchlist’ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

➡️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

Contract: 0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f

Pancakeswap : [https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f](https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x94571f4f29cc7f986065b855ef4e7aafbdec202f)

What do you think?

10 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

WalkWes ($WalkW) 🚀 Mega Potential | Get Ready for Good Pump 1K marketcap 📈

The Official SHIBARISE Hyper deflationary automatic buy, burn and distribute allows you to earn passive income! Rise tokenomics but enhanced! low MC ready to 100x. Trusted community and developer! LFG🚀