in

🎯 BotHunter πŸ€– Start in 8 Days 🏹

πŸ’₯ Become a Bot Hunter πŸ’₯

Track, Report, Eliminate and Claim Rewards.

🌐 Telegram: [t.me/bothunterbsc](https://t.me/bothunterbsc)

This project is one of its kind, you are one of the first to benefit from this new reward system.

➑️ BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Just like any other Binance Token is completely decentralized.

All decisions regarding the development of our Token will be made by our community through polls. It gives our developers a better idea of what our investors expect.

πŸ’Ž 4% distributed among holders

πŸ’Ž 4% for marketing and development

πŸ’Ž 4% locked onto liquidity pool

🐦 Twitter: [twitter.com/BotHunterBSC](https://twitter.com/BotHunterBSC)

98% of all Tokens are held by the community, leaving only 2% as a team wallet.

You will earn Rewards for each Bot you report and eliminate!

🏹 Advanced Token Functions:

Function responsible for reporting, which takes the address of the reported wallet as a parameter.

The β€˜watchlist’ function, if the observed object falls into a pattern corresponding to the behavior of bots, we eliminate it.

Advanced functions include all those functions that cannot be found in other standard BEP-20 tokens.

In our case, these are the functions responsible for the functioning of the entire system of our Token.

➑️ The elimination function does not actually eliminate the wallet because we cannot achieve it, but it takes over the wallet’s funds when the bot is trying to sell them. These funds are included in the prize pool for people who submitted the report.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

πŸš€ PussyMagnetToken Just Launched! πŸš€ Parabolic chart, coinhunt today! 100% safe, lp locked, ownership renounced, no dev wallet. Only 1k MC. πŸš€

πŸ”₯ SaveBritney πŸ”₯TOKEN LAUNCH NOW ON PANCAKESWAP