♥️♠️ Vegas Finance ♦️♣️
🎰💰🤑Upcoming Presale – 18 July 2021 4PM UTC🤑💰🎰
– NO DEV WALLET – ANTI DUMP TOKEN
– TechRate audit
– Liquidity locked – 6 months
– 12% taxFee
The biggest lottery token on Binance. Hold $VEGAS for a chance to win BNB prizes every day.
Currently we are looking to expand our community for a successful launch!
After the launch we plan to enter the rankings of CoinGecko, so with community support we will be able to do this together.
For more information please visit our channels:
🌐 Website [https://www.vegasfinance.net](https://www.vegasfinance.net/)
📩 Telegram [https://t.me/vegasfinancecoin](https://t.me/vegasfinancecoin)
📩 Twitter [https://twitter.com/Vegas_Finance](https://twitter.com/Vegas_Finance)
🔢 Total Supply = 1,000,000,000,000,000
🚀 Presale on Dxsale!
🥞 Sale on PancakeSwap after the launch
All token holders will be able to win BNB prizes every 2 days; the 2 lottery wallets will keep filling up with each transaction. In order to participate you just need to hold your portion of tokens, with a single purchase you’ll be eligible to win forever! The first lottery wallet splits between 6 lucky winners, while the second one splits between 10, the current prizes will always be shown directly on the website, in the lottery section.
The token contract employs reward system – 12% of every transaction is split in five and used in the following way:
* 4 % marketing
* 1 % lottery wallet 1st day
* 1 % lottery wallet 3rd day
* 3 % burn reducing the supply and resulting in deflation.
* 3 % is redistributed among all holders. This is a concept that was popularized by Safemoon. The mechanism incentivizes token holders to hold in order to earn dividends from the transactions (buys and sells), without the need of stacking. Redistribution is based on the percentage of the current token balance over the total supply.
*In few words, holders are rewarded over time just for holding and at the same supply decreases and the price grow.*
If you end up getting it, leave a comment below to let more people know it. But please, do your own research and invest the right quantities of money.